10 key questions to answer before starting your new website…
As web designers, our most important job is to understand your business, how you work and what you want to achieve. You can’t build a good website without this information.
Taking the time to answer these 10 questions will help you focus on what’s important to you and your customers before designing the website.
- What do you want your website to do for your business and why?
- How will you measure if your website is giving you the results you need?
- What part of your business would you like to grow?
- Are there any particular types of customer or areas that you would like to target?
- What are the most important buying factors for your customers?
- Why should a customer use you and not your competitors?
- What questions do you get asked most frequently by your customers?
- What websites do you think work particularly well and why?
- What are your main competitors doing online?
- What content and information do you need to create a new website?
These are some pretty searching questions, but if you get stuck, we can help. It’s often easier to talk things through with someone outside of your business. No charge. No obligation.